- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
- SECURING YOUR DATA
- UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
- OTHER WEBSITES
- CONTACT US NOW
Semremedy.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to services the website may provide access to; and
- any other information that you send to Semremedy.com.
Semremedy.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you express interest in;
- supply to you services that you request;
- Provide your information to provider of services you express interest in; and
- 3rd party service providers who may send you marketing communications.
Where Semremedy.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Semremedy.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Semremedy.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and to document the authorization of any request for services.
Semremedy.com will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. If Information relating to electronic transactions is entered into via this website, such information will be protected by encryption technology.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website contains links to other websites. Semremedy.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.